Cully Blvd Alliance often has news to share with the press, as well as being featured in local papers and websites. We try to provide the most current information here, but if you have questions or press clippings you’d like to see highlighted, please contact us.
There are no current press releases at this time.
- Our Favorite 10 New Portland Coffee Shops and Roasters This Year –
Willamette Week (11/08/2017), featuring Bison Coffeehouse
- Welcome to Bison Coffeehouse, Portland’s Only Native American–Owned Coffee Shop – Portland Monthly (12/28/2016)
- Neighborhood Prosperity Initiative (NPI) – Prosper Portland (06/09/2016)
- As city money revitalizes Cully Boulevard, locals work to prevent gentrification – Oregonian (03/31/2014)
- Moon & Sixpence owner Kevin Dorney building Tom Cully Cafe on Cully Boulevard – Oregonian (03/20/2014)
- Six NPI Districts Approved as Urban Renewal Areas – Prosper Portland (04/11/2012)